Hello Friends, AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer ke liye bharti nikli hai jiske bare me puri jankari aap sabhi ko is post me mil jayegi. Yahan par aap sabhi ko AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer ki saari details, age limit, application fee, online apply ki jankari mil jayegi.
All India Institute of Medical Science AIIMS ne nursing officer ke liye onlie aavedan manga hai iske hospitals ke liye jo delhi me sthit hain.
To yadi aap bhi iske post me interested hain to niche ke link se iske liye online apply kar sakte hain.
पद का नाम | Post Name
*पद की और विस्तृत जानकारी के लिए आप इसका नोटिफिकेशन निचे के लिंक बॉक्स से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं.
पद की संख्या | No. of Posts
इसके कुल पद की संख्या है 503 जिसे विस्तार से निचे के बॉक्स में बताया गया है.
महत्वपूर्ण तिथि | Important Dates
आवेदन की आरम्भ तिथि है – 01/08/2019
आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि है – 21/08/2019
नौकरी का स्थान | Job Location
नौकरी का स्थान दिल्ली होगा.
आवेदन शुल्क | Application Fees
जनरल/ओबीसी के लिए – 1500/-
एससी /एसटी – 1200/-
*इसके लिए आपको आवेदन शुल्क ऑनलाइन ही जमा करना होगा.
आयु सीमा | Age Limit
सभी पद के लिए 18 से 30 वर्ष तक
*आयु में छुट और विस्तृत जानकारी के लिए निचे के लिंक बॉक्स से इसका नोटिफिकेशन डाउनलोड कर जरुर पढ़ लें.
शैक्षणिक योग्यता | Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree B.Sc Nursing from Any Recognized University and Registered in State Nursing Council
- Bachelor Degree B.Sc Post Certificate / Post B.Sc Nursing and Nurse / Midwife with State Nursing Council / Indian Nursing Council
- Diploma in General Nursing / Midwife and Registered in State Nursing Council / Indian Nursing Council and Two Year Experience
*इसकी और ज्यादा जानकरी के लिए आप डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं इसका ऑफिसियल नोटिफिकेशन और पढ़ सकते हैं इसके बारे में विस्तार से.
आवेदन कैसे करें | How to Apply
इसका आवेदन ऑनलाइन कर सकते हैं और इसके लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने का लिंक आपको निचे प्रोवाइड कराया गया है.
|OFFICIAL SITE||GO HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|LIKE US ON FACEBOOK||CLICK HERE|
RECRUITMENT RE-EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF NURSING OFFICER FOR CENTRAL GOVT. HOSPITALS (VMMC & SAFDARJUNG, LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE & ASSOCIATED HOSPITALS AND SUCHETA KRIPLANI HOSPITALS) IN DELHI ON BEHALF OF MOHFW [NOT for Nursing Officers of any AIIMS]
- Partial Modified Result Notification No.35/2019: Recruitment Re-Examination for the post of Nursing Officer for Central Govt. Hospitals in Delhi Exam held on 28/02/2019
- Marks Secured by the Candidates for the Recruitment Re-Examination for the Post of Nursing Officer for Central Govt. Hospitals in Delhi Exam held on 28/02/2019
- Result Notification No.33/2019: Result of Recruitment Re-Examination for the Post of Nursing Officer for Central Govt. Hospitals in Delhi Exam held on 28/02/2019 (Merit Wise)
- Important Notice regarding PWBD Candidates for the post of Nursing Officer for Central Govt. Hospitals in Delhi
- Admit Card for Recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer for Central Govt. Hospitals in Delhi, on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi has been uploaded, Kindly use your login credentials to access
- Notice No. 15/2019: Recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer for Central Govt. Hospitals in Delhi, on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi
Creating a country imbued with a scientific culture was Jawaharlal Nehru’s dream, and immediately after independence he prepared a grand design to achieve it. Among the temples of modern India which he designed, was a centre of excellence in the medical sciences. Nehru’s dream was that such a centre would set the pace for medical education and research in Southeast Asia , and in this he had the wholehearted support of his Health Minister, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur.
The health survey and development committee ,chaired by Sir Joseph Bhore, an Indian Civil Servant ,had in 1946 already recommended the establishment of a national medical centre which would concentrate on meeting the need for highly qualified manpower to look after the nation’s expanding health care activities . The dreams of Nehru and Amrit Kaur and the recommendations of the Bhore Committee converged to create a proposal which found favor with the government of New Zealand. A generous grant from New Zealand under the Colombo Plan made it possible to lay the foundation stone of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in 1952.The AIIMS was finally created in 1956,as an autonomous institution through an Act of Parliament ,to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspect of health care.
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
The Institute has comprehensive facilities for teaching, research and patient-care. As provided in the Act, AIIMS conducts teaching programs in medical and para-medical courses both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and awards its own degrees. Teaching and research are conducted in 42 disciplines. In the field of medical research AIIMS is the lead, having more than 600 research publications by its faculty and researchers in a year. AIIMS also runs a College of Nursing and trains students for B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing post-certificate) degrees.
Twenty-five clinical departments including four super specialty centers manage practically all types of disease conditions with support from pre- and Para-clinical departments. However, burn cases, dog-bite cases and patients suffering from infectious diseases are not entertained in the AIIMS Hospital. AIIMS also manages a 60-beded hospital in the Comprehensive Rural Health Centre at Ballabgarh in Haryana and provides health cover to about 2.5 lakh population through the Centre for Community Medicine.