Hello Friends, yadi aap Assam TET Result and Answer Key 2019 download karna chahte hain to is post me aap sabhi ko in dono ko download karne ke step by step tarika aur direct link niche diya jayega.
Aapko bata den ki Assam TET ke paper 1 aur paper 2 ka exam complete ho chuka hai aur ab sabhi log iske result ka wait kar rahe hain. To niche aap sabhi ko Assam TET ke result ko check karne ka direct link diya gya hai aur uske alawe aap sabhi ko jankari bhi di gyi hai ki kaise iska result check karna hai.
Us se pahle Assam TET ke bare me kuchh jankari le lete hain aur yadi aapne bhi iske liye form bhara hai to aap niche se iske result ko check kar sakte hain.
|Name||Department of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam|
|Name of Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Exam Date||10 November 2019|
|Answer Key||4th Week of Nov 2019|
Assam TET Answer Key 2019
To yadi aap Assam TET Answer Key 2019 downoad karna chahte hain to ise aap download kar sakte hain iske official site @ssa.assam.gov.in se aur ise check karne ka tarika niche bataya gya hai dono paper 1 aur 2 ke liye. To yadi aapne bhi Assam TET me bhag liya hai date 10 Nov ko to iska answer key niche ke link se download kar sakte hain. Source ke mane to iska answer key Nov mahine ke 4th week me jaari kiya jayega aur iska direct link niche ke box me update kiya jayega.
|Assam TET Answer Key||CLICK HERE|
Assam TET Result 2019
To yadi aapne Assam TET ka exam diya hai aur ab Assam TET Result 2019 check karna chahte hain to ise bhi check karne ka step by step tarka niche bataya gya hai. Assam Teacher Eligibility Test yani ki TET ka result jald hi iske official site par jari kiye jayega aur direct link niche ke box me update kiya jayega.
ATET 2019 ke dono paper 1 aur 2 ka result yaha se check kiya ja sakta hai. DEE ASSAM ke official site se iska result direct dekha ja sakta hai.
|Organization||Govt of Assam AXOM Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test, Assam|
|Exam Date||10 November 2019|
|Paper||Paper 1 & Paper 2|
How to Download Assam TET Result 2019
- Sabse pahle SSA Assam ke official site par visit karen.
- Ab Latest Updates bale seciont me jayen.
- Ab yaha par TET bale banner par click karen.
- Yaha par ASSAM TET RESULT ke link par click karen.
- Apna paper chune, paper 1 ya paper 2.
- iske baad roll number aud date of birht enter karen.
- ab submit par click kar den.
- Is prakar aapka result screen par show ho jayega.
|CHECK RESULT||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL SITE||GO HERE|
About SSA Assam
SSA has been operational in Assam since 2000-2001. With the passage of the RTE Act, changes need to be incorporated into the SSA approach, strategies and norms. The changes are not merely confined to norms for providing teachers or classrooms, but encompass the vision and approach to elementary education as evidenced in the shift to child-centric focus entitlements and quality elementary education in regular schools.
- The holistic view of Education, as interpreted in the National Curriculum Framework 2005, implies a systemic revamp of the entire content and process of education with significant implications for curriculum, teacher education, educational planning, and management.
- Equity means not only equal opportunity but also the creation of conditions in which the disadvantaged sections of the society – children of SC, ST, the Muslim minority, girl children, children of landless agricultural workers and children with special needs, etc. – can avail of the opportunity.
- Access, is not confined to ensuring that a school becomes accessible to all children within specified distance but implies an understanding of the educational needs and predicament of the traditionally excluded categories – the SC, ST and others sections of the most disadvantaged groups, the Muslim minority, girls in general, and children with special needs.
- Gender concern implies not only an effort to enable girls to keep pace with boys but to view education in the perspective spelt out in the National Policy on Education 1986 /92; i.e. a decisive intervention to bring about a basic change in the status of women.
- The centrality of teacher, to motivate them to innovate and create a culture in the classroom, and beyond the classroom, that might produce an inclusive environment for children, especially for girls from oppressed and marginalized backgrounds.
- Moral compulsion is imposed through the RTE Act on parents, teachers, educational administrators and other stakeholders, rather than emphasis on punitive processes.
- Convergent and integrated system of educational management is a pre-requisite for implementation of the RTE law. All states must move in that direction as speedily as feasible.