Hello Friends, yadi aap Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak ke liye form bhar chuke hain aur ab iske merit list ya result ka wait kar rahe hain to is article me iske bare me puri jankari di gyi hai.
Puri details ke saath bataya gya hai ki kab aur kaise aap iske Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019 ko download kar sakte hain apne pc ya mobile me aur uski step by step jankari ke saath.
Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) ka result ya merit list iske official site par jari kiya jayega lekin reuslt aa jane ke baad aapko iska direct link khojne me kafi dikkat aati hai aur yahi karan hai ki ye post aap sabhi ke liye likhi gyi hai taki aapko koi pareshani na ho.
Aap iske merit list ko iske official stie se registration number and Password ki sahayta se download kar sakte hain.
Bihar Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019
Bihar post circle ke liye form pahle hi bhara ja chuka hai aur form bharne ka last date bhi khatm ho chuka hai to ab sabhi log 1063 posts ke liye result ya merit list ka wait kar rahe hain.
To niche iske bare me puri jankari hai aap ise padhen aur uske baad step by step info di gyia hai result ya merit list download karne ki.
|ORGANIZATION NAME||DoP India Post|
|POST NAME||Bihar Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|NO. OF POSTS||1063|
|Exam Date||NO EXAM|
|Result and Merit list Date||COMING SOON|
|Official website||1) www.indiapost.gov.in|
How To Download Bihar GDS Result and Merit List?
- Sabse pahle bihar GDS ke official site par visit karen.
- Official site ka direct link appost.in hai.
- iske baad BIHAR GDS CYCLE 2 RESULT-MERIT LIST 2019 par click karen.
- ab puchi gyi jankari jaise application number aur DOB bharen.
- aapka result show ho jayega jise aap print kar sakte hai.
- ye ek PDF form me bhi ho sakta hai jahan aap apne application number se search kar sakte hain.
Stage 1.Registration Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number
Stage 2.Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male need to make fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
Stage 3.Apply OnlineStep 1 . Fill Application. Step 2 . Upload documents. Step 3 . Submit Post preferences. Preview and take print out.Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
- Assam (919 Posts)
- Bihar (1063 Posts)
- Gujarat (2510 Posts)
- Karnataka (2637 Posts)
- Kerala (2086 Posts)
- Punjab (851 Posts)
Instructions to Candidates
1. Please go through the notification thoroughly before applying online for job profile, other eligible conditions, and selection criteria, etc..
2. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts all over India per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one Circle or several Circles. This cap of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in the candidate’s home Circle. Home Circle means belonging or native / domicile state of a prospective candidate in which he is permanently residing and that Postal Circle is providing opportunity. Hence, candidates should exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
3. Once Registered, the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.
4. Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
5. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.