Hello Friends, Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2nd Round Seat Allotment jaari kar diya gya hai aur ise aap check kar sakte hain is article me bataye gye tarike se.
To is post me aap sabhi ko Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2nd Round Seat Allotment result download karne ki step by step jankari di gyi hai aur ise download karne ka direct link bhi niche ke box me diya gya hai.
Aapko bata den ki iske liye exam 23 June 2019 ko hua tha aur ab iska result jaari kiya ja raha hai.
Bihar Polytechnic 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2021
STEP 1. सबसे पहले निचे के लिंक बॉक्स से Bihar Polytechnic के ऑफिसियल साईट पर विजिट करें .
STEP 2. इसके ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट के होमपेज पर आपको Bihar Polytechnic RESULT 2021 का एक लिंक दिखेगा जिस पर आपको क्लिक करना है.
STEP 3. लिंक पर क्लिक कर लेने के बाद आप यहाँ से अपना रिजल्ट अपने रोल नंबर को इंटर कर चेक कर सकते हैं. इसके अलावे आपको Application Number, Date of Birth और Verification Code की आवश्यकता पड़ सकती है.
STEP 4. पूरी जानकारी भर देने के बाद आप अपना रिजल्ट प्राप्त कर सकते हैं.
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment Result date||Coming Soon|
- Revised Second Counseling Date and Time Schedule for Document Verification of Polytechnic Engineering on the basis of DCECE-2019 (Adv. No. BCECEB(DCECE)-2019/10 Dated 30.08.2019)
- Important Notice regarding MOP-UP Counselling Seat Matrix on the basis of UGMAC-2019 (Adv. No. BCECEB(UGMAC)-2019/27 Dated 29.08.2019)
- Important Notice regarding MOP-UP Counselling of Under Graduate Medical/Dental/B.V.Sc.& A.H. Courses in Govt & Private Medical Medical colleges & Govt. Bihar Veterinary Colleges on the basis of NEET-(UG)-2019 (Adv. No. BCECEB(UGMAC)-2019/26 Dated 29.08.2019)
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995.It conducts competitive examination every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar, Education Department by way of a notification had constituted Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) to regulate the admission of candidates to the professional degree and Postgraduate courses. The mission assigned to Committee is to carry out the counseling process in a fair and transparent manner. The admission process is conducted by these Committees strictly on the basis of merit and the preference of the candidate. The functions of the Committee are as follows:
- The Committee shall supervise, monitor and control the entire process of admission to the candidates seeking admissions to the professional educational colleges or institutions.
- The Committee shall prepare the merit list in accordance with the provisions of the acts and the rules made there under.
- The Committee shall allocate the Goverment Seats and the Management Seats in accordance with the provisions of tha act and the rules made there under.
- The Committee shall ensure that admission in the Government Seats and the Management Seats are made as per the merit list prepared and that no candidate is admitted against the Management seats unless his name appears in the merit list.
- The Committee shall perform such other functions as may be assigned to it by the Goverment.