Hello Friends, CBSE Full Form – Central Board of Secondary Education Hota hai. Aap sabhi ko bata den ki Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) ek national level ka board hai jiska mukhyalay New Delhi me hai aur ye class 10th, class 12th, CTET ityadi ka exam karwata hai. Iske dwara publish aur private school ko manyata prapt hoti hai. Waise to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) ka headquarters New Delhi me hai lekin iske regional offices Delhi, Guwahati, Allahabad, Ajmer, Chennai, Panchkula ityadi me bhi hain. CBSE ke dwara hi Navoday Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya aur bahut saare private school affiliated hain. Har saal CBSE class 10th aur class 12th ka board exam leta hai. Iske alawe ye Engineering Exam AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Examination) bhi har saal karwata hai. Aur Saath hi Teacher Exam Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) bhi liya jata hai saal me do baar. Aur National Eligibility Test (NET) bhi liya jata hai colleges me professors ki bharti keliye.
A trail of developments marks the significant changes that took place over the years in shaping up the Board to its present status. U P Board of High School and Intermediate Education was the first Board set up in 1921. It has under its jurisdiction Rajputana, Central India, and Gwalior. In response to the representation made by the Government of United Provinces, the then Government of India suggested to set up a joint Board in 1929 for all the areas which were named as the ‘Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana’. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior.
Main objectives of CBSE are
- To define appropriate approaches of academic activities to provide stress-free, child-centered and holistic education to all children without compromising on quality
- To analyze and monitor the quality of academic activities by collecting the feedback from different stakeholders
- To develop norms for implementation of various academic activities including quality issues; to control and coordinate the implementation of various academic and training programs of the Board; to organize academic activities and to supervise other agencies involved in the process
- To adapt and innovate methods to achieve academic excellence in conformity with psychological, pedagogical and social principles.
- To encourage schools to document the progress of students in a teacher and student-friendly way
- To propose plans to achieve quality benchmarks in school education consistent with the National goals
- To organize various capacity building and empowerment programs to update the professional competency of teachers
- To prescribe conditions of examinations and conduct public examination at the end of Class X and XII. To grant qualifying certificates to successful candidates of the affiliated schools.
- To fulfill the educational requirements of those students whose parents were employed in transferable jobs
- To prescribe and update the course of instructions of examinations
- To affiliate institutions for the purpose of examination and raise the academic standards of the country.