Hello Friends, yadi aap LNMU Exam Time Table 2021 download karna chahte hain to aap lnmu ke sabhi course jaise BA, BSC, BCOM ityadi ke liye sabhi exam time table aap download kar sakte hain yahan se.
aapko LNMU Exam Time Table 2021 pdf me download karne ki puri jankari di jayegi taki aapko pata chal sake ki iske liye kaun se exam kab hone bala hai.
Latest News Updates: Click here to download LNM University UG /PG 1st/2nd/3rd semester examination time table and date sheet including admit card.
LNMU Part 1 2 3 Date Sheet 2021
LNMU har saal UG aur PG course ke liye Part 1 2 3 ka date sheet online jaari karta hai jise aap niche ke link se download kar sakte hain. Is article me aap sabhi ko iske date sheet download karne ki puri jankari hindi me di jayegi aur aap sabhi ko bataya jayega ki kaise iska date sheet step by step download kar sakte hain.
|UNIVERSITY KA NAAM||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Name of Exam||UG Exam 2021|
|Name of the Courses||BA BSC BCOM|
|Semester/year||Part 1st 2nd 3rd Year|
How to Download LNMU Time Table 2021 ?
- LNMU KE OFFICIAL SITE lnmu.ac.in PAR VISIT KAREN.
- YAHA SE MENU BALE OPTION PAR EXAMINATION TAB PAR CLICK KAREN.
- EK NAYA WINDOW KHULEGA. https://www.lnmu.ac.in/examination-calender.php
- YAHA PAR AAPKE AAPKI DATE SHEET DIKH JAYEGI JISE PDF FOMR ME DOWNLOAD KAR SAKTE HAIN.
- AAP ISE DOWNLOAD AUR PRINT KAR SAKTE HAIN.
LNMU Date Sheet Year Wise
|LNMU B.Sc Part 1 Date Sheet 2021||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.Com Part 1 Time Table 2021||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.A Part 1 Date Sheet 2021||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.Sc Part 2 Time Table 2021||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.A Part 2 Date Sheet 2021||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.COM Part 2 Time Table 2021||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.Sc Part 3 Date Sheet 2021||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.APart 3 Time Table 2021||CLICK HERE|
|LNMU B.COM Part 3 Date Sheet 2020||CLICK HERE|
Lalit Narayan Mithila University aspires to be an energetic and responsive University offering educational opportunities for learner community especially to the lower socio-economic strata of the society seeking quality undergraduate, postgraduate, research and continuing personal or professional enrichment in higher education and selected professions that will lead to formation of scholarly community serving the nation by advancing, sharing and applying knowledge and by facilitating the development of thoughtful, creative, adaptable, contributing human citizens.
- To carry out the academic process for achieving excellence through active student-teacher participation.
- To promote research and development activities among students as well as teachers.
- To inculcate high moral, ethical and professional standards among students.
- To contribute effectively towards societal and community development.
- To facilitate intellectual stimulation to generate, maintain and disseminate knowledge.
- To empower participants to meet the challenges of the collaborative and competitive globalized environment.
- To develop and institute a culture of inclusiveness and provide wide access to higher education opportunities.
- To foster sustainable environmental attitude.
- To develop a unique University where the branches significantly provide sustenance to the tree and bear fruits for all.
- To initiate trends that impact global higher education policies and practices.