Hello Friends, yadi aap Odisha Board 12th Date Sheet 2020 download karna chahte hain to is article me aap sabhi ko ise download karne ki puri jankari hindi me di gyi hai aur saath hi aap sabhi Odisha Board 12th Date Sheet 2020 bhi yahi par diya gya hai niche ke table me. To yadi aap bhi Odisha Board ke 12th exam me bhag lene bale hain to aap iske liye time table ya exam date ko niche ke link se download kar sakte hain. niche aap sabhi ko step by step information ise download karne ki di gyi hai.
|BOARD NAME||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड, ओडिशा) And Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha (ओडिशा उच्च माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद)|
|POST CATEGORY||TIME TABLE / DATE SHEET|
|OFFICIAL SITE||www.bseodisha.nic.in & www.chseodisha.nic.in|
Odisha Board 12th Date Sheet 2020
To yadi aap bhi Odisha Board 12th exam me bhag lene bale hain to iske time table aur date sheet niche ke link se download kar sakte hain. Iska exam February 2020 me hoga aur iske liye time table jald hi jaari kiya jayega.
Exam 2020 ke liye Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (abbreviated BSE) ka time table jald hi official site par jari kiye jayega.
How to Download Odisha Board 12th Time Table
- Niche ke link se Odisha Board ke official site par visit karen.
- Uske baad 12th Time table 2020 par click karen.
- Ab ek pdf file open ho jayega.
- Jise aap download kar sakte hain ya directly print kar sakte hain.
|12th Date Sheet||Available Soon|
|Official Website||www.bseodisha.nic.in & www.chseodisha.nic.in|
TENTATIVE 12th DATE SHEET 2020
|MIL (ODIA)Science- Regular/Ex-RegularMIL (ODIA)Commerce-Regular/Ex-Regular/Distance Education (Regular & Ex-Regular)||March 2020|
|English Science- Regular/Ex-Regular English COMMERCE- Regular/Ex-Regular/Distance Education (Regular & Ex-Regular)||March 2020|
|Physics-603 R/603 E, Science-Regular/Ex-Regular, Accountancy-803 R/ Distance Education, Accountancy-803 E/ Distance Education, Commerce- Regular/Ex-Regular/ Distance Education (Regular/Ex-Regular)||March 2020|
|Political Science, Arts-Regular/Ex-Regular/Distance Education (Regular/Ex-Regular)||March 2020|
|MIL (ODIA) Arts-Regular / Ex-regular/ Distance Education( Regular / Ex-Regular)||March 2020|
|History-715 R/ Distance Education, History-715 E/ Distance Education, Arts- Regular/Ex-Regular/ Distance Education (Regul ar f Ex-Regular)||March 2020|
|IT (Information Technology) Science, Commerce, Arts-Regular/Ex-Regular, Computer Science- 614 R/614 E,BIO- Tech, Electronics, Science – Regular/Ex-Regular||March 2020|
|English Arts- Regular/Ex-Regular/Distance Education (Regular & Ex-Regular)||March 2020|
|All Language Optional(Regular/Ex-Regular/Distance Education) Odia- 708R/ Distance Education, Odia- 708E/ Distance Education, Hindi- 709R/ Distance Education, Hindi- 709E/ Distance Education, Bengali- 710R/ Distance Education, Bengali- 710ER/ Distance Education, Telugu- 711R/ Distance Education, Telugu- 711E/ Distance Education, Urdu-712R/712E, Sanskrit-713R/Distance Education, Sanskrit-713E/Distance Education, Arts-Regular/Ex-Regular/Distance Education (Regular/Ex-Regular), Elective Sanskrit- 626R/626E SCIENCE -Regular/Ex-Regular||March 2020|
|Integrated Vocational Subject for Arts, Commerce & Science, Tourism & Travel management-815 R/E, FASHION TECHNOLOGY (FTV)-817 R/E,PARAMEDICAL AND HEALTH CARE (PHV)- 819 R/E,Office Management-812 R/E, Banking-823 R/E, Printing Technology-825 R/E, Information Technology-827R/E, Arts/Science/ Commerce Automobile Technology-627R/E, Dairying (DAV)-629 R/E, HORTTCULTUITE (HOV)- 631 R/E,Electrical Domestic Applications-633 R/E, Mobile Technology-635 R/E Science||March 2020|
|Chemistry-605R/605EScience- Regular/Ex-Regular Business Mathematics & Statistics- 805R/Distance Education, Business Mathematics & Statistics- 805E/Distance Education Commerce- Regular/Ex-Regular/Distance Education (Regular/Ex-Regular||March 2020|
|Education-718R/Distance Education, 718E/Distance EducationArts-Regular/Ex-Regular/Distance Education (Regular/Ex-Regular)|
|Mathematics- 6R/6E, Arts-Regular/Ex-Regular, Science-Regular/Ex-Regular, Home Science-712R/721E, Arts-Regular/Ex-Regular, Business Studies & Management- 804R/Distance Education, Business Studies & Management- 804E/Distance Education, Commerce- Regular/Ex-Regular/Distance Education (Regular/Ex-Regular)||March 2020|
|Arts- Regular/Ex-Regular/Distance Education (Regular/Ex-Regular)|
|Biology-I(BOTANY)-508E, Science-Ex-Regular (For Students Registereel up to 2015)||March 2020|
|Economics-717R/Distance Education, 717E/Distance EducationArts-Regular, Ex-Regular/Distance Education (Regular/Ex-Regular)|
|IRPM-II (Personal Management)- 728R/728E|
|Biology – Section A- Botany-608R/E, Section B – Zoology-610R/E SCIENCE – Regular/Ex-Regular (For Students Registereci in 20i6) & 2017) Biology-II (Zoology)-610E SCIENCE-Ex-regular ( For Students Registered up t0 2015) INSURANCE (INS) 806E/ DIS” EDU.||March 2020|
|Fundamental of Management Accounts- 809R/Distance Education, 809E/Distance Education||2020|
|Business Economics-808R/Distance Education, 808E/Distance Education,|
|Rural Development-810E/Distance Education, 808E/Distance Education,|
|Cost Accounting- 8R/Distance Education, 8E/Distance Education,|
|Commerce-Regular, Ex-Regular/ Distance Education (Regular/Ex-Regular)|
|Sociology- 723R/ DIST. EDU.|
|– 723E/ DIST. EDU.|
|Arts-Regular/Ex-Regular/ Distance Education (Regular / Ex-Regular)|
|Other MILs (Regular/ Ex-Regular/ Distance Education)Hindi-703R/Distance Education, 703E/Distance Education|
|Bengali-704R/Distance Education, 704E/Distance Education|
|Telugu-705R/Distance Education, 705E/Distance Education|
|Sanskrit-733R/Distance Education, 733E/Distance Education|
|Alt. English-7R/Distance Education, 7E/Distance Education|
|Arts-Regular/ Ex-Regular/Distance Education (Regular/Ex-Regular), Commerce Regular/Ex-Regular Distance Education (Regular/Ex-Regular), Science-Regular/Ex-Regular|
About Odisha Board
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a Body Corporate constituted under the Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953. It regulates, controls and develops Secondary Education in the State of Odisha. It Provides varied courses in order to equip students for different occupations, to prepare them for University education and to equip them for various cultural purposes. It examines those who have completed a prescribed course of 753001, Odisha (India). study and award certificates to the successful candidates. Besides, it does all other things which are incidental to the above. It started functioning in the year 1955 and is now located at Bajrakabati Road, Cuttack.
NEW REGULATIONS FOR THE H.S.C. EXAMINATION, 1981 ONWARDS
- The Board shall conduct the High School Certificate Examination twice a year. The first examination shall be called the Annual Examination and the Second Examination shall be called the Supplementary Examination ‘Provided that the Board may conduct more than one such Annual and Supplementary Examinations if so directed by the State Government’
- The above examination shall be held at such centres as the Examination Committee may, from time to time, fix and on such dates and time as the Committee may appoint.
- The High School Certificate Examination shall be so designed as to be a test of all round general education which would enable the student either to enter the working force or to take up higher level academic and vocational courses.
- The examination shall be conducted by written tests, practical tests and/or internal assessment and shall be in accordance with such instructions as may be issued by the Examination Committee from time to time and shall be according to the courses of studies prescribed.
- Award of marks or grades to a candidate in different subjects of examination will be based on his intelligent appreciation and understanding of the subjects.
- The High School Certificate Examination shall be open to the following categories of candidates.
- Regular candidates that is candidates who have satisfactorily prosecuted a regular course of study in classes 9 and 10 at one or more High Schools recognised by the Board and who have been duly sent up for the Examination by the head of the institution last attended.
- Provided that the candidates will have to attend 120 periods of the socially useful productive work programme in the test centre for the High School Certificate Examination 1983 onwards, a sum of Rs. 20/- only will be collected from each student by test centre concerned.
- Ex-regular candidates , that is, candidates who have prosecuted a regular course of study in one or more recognised High Schools in classes 9 and 10 and who were admitted to an examination of a previous year but
- could not appear or
- having appeared failed at the examination. (This provision will be applicable in case of candidates appearing in 1984 and onwards).
- Quasi/, regular candidates , that is, students of class 10 of such High School wherein at least class 8 has been recognised by the competent authority in which case, the head of the institution concerned must obtain prior permission from the Secretary in writing to present the candidates. Such candidates will have to be presented through a school, the name of which will be intimated to the head of the institution by the Secretary. Applications for permission in such cases should be made to the secretary in writing and should reach him not later than 10th of October of the year preceding the year in which the examination is to be held.
- External candidates , that is, candidates who were duly enrolled for the correspondence course run by the Board and certified by the Director of Correspondence Course to be competent to sit for the examination.
- No candidate who has been expelled from a school or who is under rustication shall be admitted to the High School Certificate Examination.8. The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear at the Supplementary High School Certificate Examination.
- Regular Candidates:
- Those who appeared at the immediately previous Annual Examination and failed;
- Those who were sentup by the Headmaster for the immediately previous Annual Examination but could not apppear;-
- Those who could not complete the attendance requirement provided they attend further classes with the students of class 9 till the end of the school session and complete the attendance required; and
- Those who failed at the test examination held for the Annual Examination, provided they appear at a Supplementary test Examination and are sent by the head of the institution concerned.
- Ex-regular Quasi-regular , External candidates
- Those who appeared at any preceding examination and failed, or having been admitted at the said examination could not appear.
- Those who failed at the test examination held for the Annual Examination, provided they appear at a Supplementary test examination and are sent by the head of the institution concerned.
- . Application form of every candidate who seeks to be admitted to the High School Certificate Examination, duly filled in the best handwriting of the candidate concerned, shall reach the Secretary along with the fee prescribed for the purpose, on or before the date fixed by the Examination Committee. Applications received after the due date shall be rejected. Any application incompletely or wrongly filled in shall be rejected, provided, the deficiencies are not removed within ten days from the date of issue of a notice to the effect by the Board.
- A candidate may be allowed to change the centre allotted to him by the Board in the event of transfer or retirement of his parent or natural guardian provided his parent or natural guardian is an employee of the Central or the State Government or Local bodies and statutory bodies or public undertakings. For this purpose, he shall apply through the head of his institution along with the prescribed fee and the supporting documents in Original clear 21 days before the commencement of the Examination.
- Every candidate other than regular and ex-regular candidates and a regular or ex-regular candidate who seeks, to change his centre shall affix two-recent passport size photographs (duly attested by the concerned head of the institution) at the places specified in the application form.
- Candidates other than regular and ex-regular candidates shall be required to submit along with their application forms either the Transfer Certificate or the School Leaving Certificate in original, issued by the school last attended by them.
- Candidates who apply for compartmental appearance shall have to submit a certified copy of the mark sheet of the examination on the basis of which compartmental appearances is claimed.
- As soon as possible, after the examination, the Examination Committee shall publish the results and the results shall also be intimated to the school concerned.
- Candidates securing minimum of 30% of marks in each subject or group of subjects and
- securing at least 33% but less than 45% of marks in the aggregate, shall be declared to have passed in the Third Division,
- Securing at least 45% but less than 60% of marks in the aggregate shall be declared to have passed in the Second Division, and
- Securing at least 60% of marks shall be declared to have passed in the First Division.
- A certificate shall be awarded to each successful candidate by the Board in a form to be approved by the Examination Committee.
- The Examination Committee shall be competent to frame general rules-giving benefit to hard cases and such rules as framed by the Examination Committee need be intimated to the Government from time to time.
- A candidate who fails in the examination for not having secured the required pass marks in one or more subjects but who secures 250 marks or more in the aggregate will have the option to clear his deficiencies by appearing at the examination upto a maximum three consecutive examinations immediately following the one in which he has failed. Such candidates shall be declared to have passed compartmentally.
- All candidates studying in class-IX of recognised High School shall get themselves enrolled with the Board on payment of an enrolment fee as fixed up by the Board from time to time before the 31st December of the year in which they are admitted to class IX. The enrolment fee so collected shall be payable to the Board through the head of the institution.
- Candidates other than regular and ex-regular candidates who sit for the examination shall pay the enrolment fee as fixed up by the Board from time to time by the date and in the manner laid down by the Examination Committee.