Hello Friends, Yadi aap PSEB 12th Date Sheet 2020 & Exam Date ki khoj kar rahe hain to ye post aap sabhi ke liye kafi helpful hone bali hai. Is post me aap sabhi ko PSEB 12th Date Sheet 2020 & Exam Date download karne ki puri jankari di jayegi aur aap sabhi ko bataya jayega ki kaise aap Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) ke official site se iske time table ko download kar sakte hain.
Aap sabhi ko bata den ki Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) Secondary and Senior Secondary examinations annually karwata hai aur uske pahle ye time table jaari karta hai ki kis subject ka exam kis din hai. Abhi PSEB class 12 ke liye exam karwane bala hai aur isi karan iska time table sabhi download karna chahte hain.
PSEB apna ye time table apne official site pseb.nic.in par jaari karega jise download karne ka tarika tatha direct link niche share kiya jayega.
PSEB 12th Date Sheet 2020 Arts, Science, Commerce
To yadi aap bhi Punjab Board ke class 12 exam me bhag lene bale hain to uske liye jaruri hai ki aap iske time table ya date sheet ko niche ke link se download kar sakte hain. Iska exam March/April me hone ki sambhavna hai aur ise jaldi official site par bataya jayega.
PSEB ke Senior Secondary Examination ya class 12th ke liye exam time table ya date sheet iske official site par jaari kiya jayega jald hi pdf form me. Aisa mana ja raha hai ki iska time table January 2020 me jari kiya jayega isliye tab tak aapko wait karna hoga.
|Board Name||Punjab School Education Board|
|Class||Senior Secondary (12th)|
|Admit Card Date||3rd Week of February 2020|
|Exam Start Date||1st Week of March 2020|
How to Download Punjab Board 12th Time Table
- sabse pahle Punjab Education board ke officla site www.pseb.ac.in par visit karen.
- Uske baad Time Table bale menu par click karen.
- Ab yaha se “+2 Time Table 2020” par click karen.
- Ed pdf file open ho jayega aapke time table ke saath.
- Ise aap download kar sakte hain aur uske baad print bhi kar sakte hain.
PSEB Class 12th Date Sheet 2020
|March 2020||General Punjabi & Punjab History & culture|
|March 2020||General English|
|March 2020||Public Administration, Business organization & management, psychology, Music (Vocal)|
|March 2020||Philosophy, architectural design, Bookkeeping and accountancy, History|
|March 2020||Political Science, Physics, business studies -II|
|March 2020||Dance, Defense Studies, Agricultural|
|March 2020||History, Chemistry, Business Economics, quantitative Math -II|
|March 2020||Urdu, Punjabi Elective, English Elective, Hindi Elective, Urdu,|
|March 2020||Computer Application|
|March 2020||Environmental Studies|
|March 2020||Physical Education|
|March 2020||NSQF Subjects- Sangeet Pachun/Automobiles/Physical Education/Information Technology/Personal Security/ Health & Lifestyle/Tour & Tourism/Agriculture|
|March 2020||Religion/ Music Instrumental/ Rural Development, Sanskrit, French, Arabic, German, Media Studies, Biology, Accountancy -II|
|March 2020||Home Science|
|March 2020||Economics, Fundamentals of E-business|
|March 2020||Mathematics, Music (Tabla)|
|March 2020||Computer Science|
About Punjab Board
The Punjab School Education Board came into existence through a legislative enactment in November 1969 for the development and promotion of school education in the state of Punjab. In 1987, the Vidhan Sabha amended the Board’s Act to grant it autonomy. The scope of the Board’s functions is very wide and covers almost every aspect/stage of school education. However, a brief account of functions, structure, and activities of the Board is enumerated as below:
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at the school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and textbooks for school education. The Board has a full-fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare textbooks accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing, and sale of textbooks.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education. this Act.