Hello Friends, yadi aapne rajasthan police ke liye form bhara hai aur ab Rajasthan Police Exam Date 2019 ki khoj aap kar rahe hain to is post me aap sabhi ko iske bare me puri jankari uplabdh karwayi jayegi.
Rajasthan police me total 8600 constable aur 706 SI ke liye online form bhara gya tha aur ab sabhi Rajasthan Police Exam Date 2019 ki khoj kar rahe hain ki iska exam kab se hoga aur kab se iska admit card aap online download kar sakte hain.
Niche iske bare me puri jankari di jaa rahi hai aur niche ke direct link se iska admit card bhi download kar sakte hain.
Niche Rajasthan Police Exam Date 2019 se judi latest upadates aap sabhi ko provide karaai jaa rahi hai.
|Examination Name||Rajasthan Police Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Constable, Sub-Inspector|
|Vacancies||706= Sub Inspector |
|Admit Card Release Date||JALD AAYEGA|
|Exam Date||JALD AAYEGA|
|Result Date||JALD AAYEGA|
How to Download Rajasthan Police Exam Date 2019
- Government of Rajasthan Official Website i.e.www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in par visit karen.
- Iske baad “State News“ par click karen.
- Ab “Rajasthan Police Exam Date“ Par click karen.
- Ab yahan par aapko confirm date bata diya jayega ki iska exam kab hoga.
- Aur is prakar aap confirm news prapt kar sakte hain.
Code of Conduct
- The police must bear faithful allegiance to the Constitution of India and respect and uphold the rights of the citizens as guaranteed by it.
- The Police should not question the propriety of necessity of any law duly enacted. They should enforce the law firmly and impartially, without fear or favour, malice or vindictiveness.
- The Police should recognize and respect the limitations of their powers and functions. They should not usurp or even seem to usurp the functions of the judiciary and sit in judgement on cases to avenge individuals and punish the guilty.
- In securing the observance of law or in maintaining order, the Police should ,as far as practicable, use the methods of persuasion, advice and warning. When the application of force becomes inevitable, only the irreducible minimum of force required in the circumstances should be used.
- The prime duty of the Police is to prevent crime, disorder, and the Police must recognize that the test of their efficiency is the absence of both and not the visible evidence of Police action in dealing with them.
- The Police must recognize that they are members of the public, with the only difference that in the interest of the society and on its behalf they are employed to give full-time attention to duties which are normally incumbent on every citizen to perform.
- The Police should realize that the efficient performance of their duties will be dependent on the extent of ready cooperation that they receive from the public. This, in turn, will depend on their ability to secure public ap.proval of their conduct and actions and to earn and retain public respect and confidence.
- The Police should always keep the welfare of the people in mind and be sympathetic and considerate towards them. They should always be ready to offer individual service and friendship and render necessary assistance to all without regard to their wealth or social standing.
- The Police should always place duty before self, should remain calm in the face of danger, scorn or ridicule and should be ready to sacrifice their lives in protecting those of others.
- The Police should always be courteous and well mannered, they should be dependable and impartial, they should possess dignity and courage, and should cultivate character and the trust of the people.
- Integrity of the highest order is the fundamental basis of the prestige of the Police. Recognising this, the police must keep their private lives scrupulously clean, develop self-restraint and be truthful and honest in thought and deed, in both personal and official life, so that the public may regard them as exemplary citizens.
- The Police should recognize that their full utility to the State is best ensured only by maintaining a high standard of discipline, faithful performance of duties in accordance with law and implicit obedience to the lawful directions of commanding ranks and absolute loyalty to the force and by keeping themselves in a state of constant training and preparedness.
- As members of a secular, democratic State the Police should strive continually to rise above personal prejudices and promote harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all the people of India transcending religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities and to renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women and disadvantaged segments of the society.