SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022:- Staff Selection Commission [SSC] ne Stenographer Full Syllabus & Exam Pattern release kar diya hai. So, yadi aapne SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 ke liye apply kiya hai and SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 ka search kar rahe hai to ab Syllabus & Exam Pattern check and pdf me download kar sakte hai, and syllabus ke according exam ke liye preparation kar sakte hai. SSC Stenographer Syllabus, SSC Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022
Bata den SSC Stenographer Recruitment Computer Based Examination November 2022 me conducted kiya jayega. So, apply kar chuke all candidates SSC Stenographer Syllabus PDF download kar sakte hai.
Latest Update:- SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 has been released. Candidates can download the SSC Stenographer Full Syllabus PDF, and prepare for their examination.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022
Yadi SSC Stenographer Syllabus search kar rahe hai to is article ki madad se SSC Stenographer Full Syllabus PDF download kar sakte hai and syllabus ke according exam ke liye preparation kar sakte hai. Hamne is article me niche direct link provide karaya hai, Jiske through SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 download kar sakte hai and Syllabus & Exam Pattern check kar sakte hai.
SSC Stenographer Full Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Article Name||SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Stenographer Group C & D|
|No. Of Posts||Update Soon|
|Apply Start Date||20th August 2022|
|Apply Link||Given Below|
SSC Stenographer Syllabus
Aap niche se SSC Stenographer Online Examination (CBT) Syllabus check kar sakte hai –
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidates‟ general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test the knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc., his/ her writing ability would also be tested.
SSC Stenographer Skill Test
The candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination will be required to appear in the Skill Test for Stenography. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as opted by the candidates in the online Application Form) at the speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m.) for the post of Stenographer Grade „C‟ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade „D‟. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer.
|S. No.||Post’s Name||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (In Minutes)||Time Duration (In Minutes)|
|1||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50||70|
|2||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||Hindi||65||90|
|3||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40||55|
|4||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||Hindi||55||75|
- Candidates who opt to take the Stenography Test in Hindi will be required to learn English Stenography and vice versa after their appointment, failing which their probation may not be cleared by appointing departments. Candidates have to work as English/Hindi stenographers as per the functional requirement of the User Office irrespective of the medium of Skill Test of candidate during the examination.
- The Skill Test will be held at the Commission’s Regional Offices or at other Centre(s) as may be decided by the Commission.
- Detailed instructions, if any, regarding Skill Test will be provided by the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission to the candidates called for the Skill Test.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2022
|Part||Subject’s Name||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|I.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7 (a) and 7 (b) above)|
|III.||English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
Exam Pattern of Skill Test –
|Post’s Name||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (In Minutes)||Time Duration (in Minutes)|
|Stenographer Grade D||English||50||70|
|Stenographer Grade D||Hindi||65||90|
|Stenographer Grade C||English||40||55|
|Stenographer Grade C||Hindi||55||75|
SSC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||20th August 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||5th September 2022|
|Application Fee Submission Last Date||6th September 2022|
|Exam Date||November 2022|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website||https://ssc.nic.in/|
So, apply kar chuke all candidates SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 check and pdf download kar sakte hai, and syllabus ke according exam ke liye preparation kar sakte hai.
But if you have any question related to SSC Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 then you can ask through comment box.
Leave a Comment