- 1 UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
- 2 How to Apply for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021?
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2021 | UP NHM CHO Vacancy | UP NHM Recruitment | UPNHM Community Health Officer CHO Online Form 2021:- National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (UP NHM) ne recently Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts ke liye recruitment notification release kiya hai. Notice ke anusar CHO ke total 2800 Vacancies hai, Aur iske liye online application 30/06/2021 se shuru kar diya gya hai UP NHM ke official website par. Jo bhi candidates UP National Health Mission Dept. me Job karna chahte hain, Unke liye sunahra avsar hai, Ve @upnrhm.gov.in par jakar 20/07/2021 tak UPNHM Community Health Officer Recruitment Online Form 2021 bhar sakte hain. UP NHM Vacancy se related information niche diya gya hai.
Latest Update:- UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 Application Form 30 June 2021 to 20 July 2021 tak online bhara jayega. Interested candidates ko @upnrhm.gov.in se last date se pahle tak online apply karna hoga, direct link niche available hai.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
Yadi aap bhi UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 Application Form bharna chahte hain to iske official notice ki janch karen. Agar aap eligible hain to UP NHM CHO Bharti 2021 Online Form 2021 bharen, nahi to aapka form reject kiya ja sakta hai. Is post ke last me online apply karne ka direct link provide karaya gya hai, Taki aap yahi se last date se pahle tak online apply kar saken.
Iske alava hamne aaj ke is post me UPNHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021 Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Date, and How to apply etc. share kiya hai.
NHM UP Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021 – Details
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (UP NHM)|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh NHM CHO Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Total Vacancies||2800 Posts|
|Application Submission Date||30 June 2021 to 20 July 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Place||Uttar Pradesh|
UP NHM CHO Recruitment Notification 2021
Eligibility for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
- Application invited from candidates who have General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute/B.Sc.
- Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwifery from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
- Minimum – N/A
- Maximum – 35 Yrs.
- ead the Notification for Age Relaxation.
UP NHM CHO Vacancy Details
Total – 2800 Posts
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Community Health Officer||2800|
- For General, OBC Candidates :- Rs. NA
- For SC, ST Candidates :- Rs. NA
Important Date to Online Application
|Release Official Notification||17 June 2021|
|Starting Date to Online Application||30 June 2021|
|Application Submission End Date||20 July 2021|
|Last Date to Fee Payment||20 July 2021|
|Admit Card Available||To be Notified|
|Date to Exam||To be Notified|
How to Apply for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021?
Yadi aap Uttar Pradesh NHM CHO Bharti 2021 Online Apply karna chahte hain to niche bataye gaye steps ko follow karke last date 20 July 2021 se pahle tak online apply kar sakte hain diye gaye direct se.
- UP NHM ke official website par visit karen niche ke link se.
- Home page se Update section se “Recruitment Notification of 2800 Vacancies of CHO- Detail Advertisement” link par click karen.
- Notification ko dhyan se padhen aur “Apply Online” link par click kar den.
- Click karte hi Application form open ho jayega.
- Form fill karen aur Photograph & Signature upload karen.
- Itna karne ke bad Application Fee pay karen. (if applicable).
- Sari process pura karne ke bad Submit button par click kar den.
- Last me application form ka ek printout nikal len.
Important Link Area
|Apply Online||Click to Apply (Link will be active on 30 June 2021)|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Final Word:- To aaj ke is article me aapko UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2021 se related sabhi jankari di gayi hai, Sath hi apply karne ka direct link bhi diya gya hai. But agar aapke pass UP NHM CHO Bharti se judi koi question hai to comment box me jarur puchen.
The National Health Mission (NHM) was designed with an objective to provide accessible, affordable, effective and reliable health facilities in rural and urban areas of the country, especially for the poor and vulnerable sections of the population.
In the state of Uttar Pradesh, the National Health Mission has made special efforts to reach out to the community at the grassroots level. NHM focuses on affordable, accessible, accountable, effective and quality services to the public especially the vulnerable groups of the community.