CBSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2020 Released: Yadi aap CBSE ke class 12th ke student hain aur is baar is exam me baithne bale hain to iska time table ya date sheet aap niche ke direct link se download kar sakte hain. Niche aap sabhi ko step by step jankari di gyi hai ki kis prakar aap iska date sheet ya time table download karna hai CBSE ke official site se year 2020 ke liye. Saath hi aapko CBSE class 12th exam 2020 se judi hui bahut saari jankari aap sabhi ke saath niche share ki gyi hai.
To aapko bata den ki iska time table cbse ke official site cbse.nic.in par jaari kiya jayega aur ise aap download kar sakte hain niche diye gye direct link ke dwara. Time table ya date sheet aa jane ke baad sabse badi samasya hoti hai ise download karne ka link khojna aur isme aap sabhi ko atozclasses.com help karega. Aap sabhi ko direct link diya jayega jiske dwara aap iske time table date sheet ko download kar sakte hain kafi aasaani se.
CBSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2020
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) har saal class 10th aur class 12th ke student ke liye board exam leta hai aur kye har ek student ke career se judi pahla event hota hai jisme ve board exam dete hain. Aise me students ke man me bahut saare sawal aate hain iske exam se related aur un sabhi ka solution yaha par aap sabhi ke saath share kiya gya hai.
To yadi aap bhi CBSE 12th Class ke student hain to iske bare me niche se puri jankari le sakte hain. Sabse pahle aap sabhi ko ek overview de dete hain iske bare me aur uske baad jankari share ki jaa rahi hai ki kasie iska date sheet 2020 download karna hai.
CBSE Class 12th Time Table 2020 Overview
|Category||Time Table or Date Sheet|
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Starts||February 2019|
|Last Date of Exam||March 2020|
How to Download CBSE 12th Class Time Table
- sabse pahle CBSE ke official site cbse.nic.in par visit karen.
- Ab iske homepage par IN FOCUS section par click karen.
- Iske baad yaha par Time Table ka section khojen.
- Ab yaha par CBSE 12th Exams Date Sheet 2020 ke link ki khoj karen.
- Ise download kar len aur ek print bhi nikal len.
CBSE 12th Examination 2020 Date Sheet
|English Elective N, English Elective C, English Core|
|Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, French, Telugu, etc.|
|Hindi Elective and Hindi Core|
|Painting, Graphics, Sculpture, Commercial Art, etc|
|Sanskrit, Legal Studies|
|Urdu, Khatak, etc|
|IP, Computer Science|
|Home Science, Engineering Graphics|
|Philosophy, Entrepreneurship, Human Rights and Gender Studies, etc|
|Multimedia and Web T., Introduction to Hospitality Management|
A trail of developments marks the significant changes that took place over the years in shaping up the Board to its present status. U P Board of High School and Intermediate Education was the first Board set up in 1921. It has under its jurisdiction Rajputana, Central India, and Gwalior. In response to the representation made by the Government of United Provinces, the then Government of India suggested to set up a joint Board in 1929 for all the areas which were named as the ‘Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana’. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior.
Main objectives of CBSE are
- To define appropriate approaches of academic activities to provide stress-free, child-centered and holistic education to all children without compromising on quality
- To analyze and monitor the quality of academic activities by collecting the feedback from different stakeholders
- To develop norms for implementation of various academic activities including quality issues; to control and coordinate the implementation of various academic and training programs of the Board; to organize academic activities and to supervise other agencies involved in the process
- To adapt and innovate methods to achieve academic excellence in conformity with psychological, pedagogical and social principles.
- To encourage schools to document the progress of students in a teacher and student-friendly way
- To propose plans to achieve quality benchmarks in school education consistent with the National goals
- To organize various capacity building and empowerment programs to update the professional competency of teachers
- To prescribe conditions of examinations and conduct public examination at the end of Class X and XII. To grant qualifying certificates to successful candidates of the affiliated schools.
- To fulfill the educational requirements of those students whose parents were employed in transferable jobs
- To prescribe and update the course of instructions of examinations
- To affiliate institutions for the purpose of examination and raise the academic standards of the country.
The Board witnessed rapid growth and expansion at the level of Secondary education resulting in improved quality and standard of education in institutions. But with the advent of State Universities and State Boards in various parts of the country the jurisdiction of the Board was confined only to Ajmer, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh later. As a result of this, in 1952, the constitution of the Board was amended wherein its jurisdiction was extended to part-C and Part-D territories and the Board was given its present name ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’. It was in the year 1962 finally that the Board was reconstituted. The main objectives were to serve the educational institutions more effectively, to be responsive to the educational needs of those students whose parents were employed in the Central Government and had frequently transferable jobs.