Hello Friends, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya yani JNV me class 9th me admission ka online form ka date aa chuka hai aur ab aap iske liye online form bhar sakte hain jiska link niche diya gya hai.
To niche aap sabhi ko Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya class 9 admission ki puri jankari di ja rahi hai aur uske baad aap sabhi ko bataya jayega ki kaise iske liye online form aap bhar sakte hain ya kisi se bharwa sakte hain.
atozclasses.com par aap sabhi ko JNV Class 9th Admission 2022 ki puri jankari hindi me provide karaai ja rahi hai.
JNV Admission Online Form Class 9
|Admission||Navodaya School Admission|
|School Name||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya|
|Mode of the Application procedure||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written test and Lateral Entry|
|JNV Help Desk Number||0120-2975754|
To niche aap sabhi ko iski puri details di ja rahi hai taki aap ise padhkar JNV Admission Online Form Class 9 ke liye bhar saken. JNV ke bahut hi achha vidyalay mana jata hai aur isme admission lene ke liye bahut saare students iske liye online form bharte hain. To yadi aap bhi isme interest rakhte hain to iske liye online form aap niche ke link se bhar sakte hain.
- Start Date –
- Last Date –
- Exam Date –
How To Apply for NVS Admission Class 9
- sabse pahle iske official site par visit karne. https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1/ or https://nvsadmissionclassnine.in/nvs/homepage
- iske home page par class 9th admission ke liye link mil jayega.
- Apply online par click karen.
- Apply karne se pahle notification ko achhi tarah se padh len.
- Iske baad register karen aur baki ki prakriya ko pura karen.
- Apply karne ka direct link niche diya gya hai.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Go Here|
1. Candidates Applying for AGAR MALWA District will be considered for Vacant Seats in SHAJAPUR District, if any.
2. Candidates Applying for RATLAM-II District will be considered for Vacant Seats in RATLAM-I District, if any.
3. Candidates Applying for KISHTWAR District will be considered for Vacant Seats in DODA District, if any.
4. Candidates Applying for RAMBAN District will be considered for Vacant Seats in DODA District, if any.
5. Candidates Applying for FAZILKA District will be considered for Vacant Seats in FEROZPUR District, if any.
6. Candidates Applying for SABARKANTHA District will be considered for Vacant Seats in ARAVALLI District, if any.
7. Candidates Applying for EAST JAINTIA HILLS District will be considered for Vacant Seats in WEST JAINTIA HILLS District, if any.
8. Candidates Applying for SAIHA District will be considered for Vacant Seats in LAWNGTALAI District, if any.
9. Candidates Applying for KIPHIRE District will be considered for Vacant Seats in TUENSANG District, if any.
To provide good quality modern education-including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education- to the talented children predominantly from the rural areas without regard to their family’s socio-economic conditions.
The National Policy on Education-1986 envisaged setting up of residential schools, to be called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas that would bring out the best of rural talent.
It was felt that children with special talent or aptitude should be provided opportunities to progress at a faster pace by making good quality education available to them irrespective of their capacity to pay for it. Such education would enable students from rural areas to compete with their urban counterparts on an equal footing.
The Navodaya Vidyalaya System which began as a unique experiment,is today unparalleled in the annals of school education in india and elsewhere. Its significance lies in the selection of talented rural children as the target group and the attempt to povide them quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system.