Hello Friends, Jai Prakash University (JPU) Admit Card 2019 download karne ke liye aap bilkul sahi jagah par hai. aaj ke is article me aapko JPU ke admit card download karne ki step by step jankari di jayegi jiske dwara aap admit card download kar sakte hain.
Jai Prakash University (JPU) ka admit card jaari kar diya gya hai aur ise aap download kar sakte hain niche ke link se bahut hi aasaan tarike se.
is article me iska admit card download karne ki puri jankari di ja rahi aur aapko step by step information di jayegi ki kis tarah aap Jai Prakash University (JPU) ka admit card 2019 ke liye download kar sakte hain.
Jai Prakash University (JPU) apna sabhi admit card part 1, part 2 ya part 3 ke liye online apne official site par jaari karta hai aur aap ise downlaod kar sakte hain yahan se.
JPU ADMIT CARD 2019 INFORMATION
|University||Jai Prakash University, Chapra, Bihar|
|Exam Name||UG Exams 2019|
|Course Name||BA, BSC, BCOM|
How to Download JPU Admit Card 2019
- sabse pahle JPU ke official site par visit karen jiska direct link niche diya gya hai.
- ab yahan par aapko “download admit card” ka ek option milega.
- is par click karte ke saath hi ek naya page open hoga aur yahan par aapse EXAM FORM NO. puchha jayega.
- ise fill karen aur uske baad search par click kar den.
- aur is parkar aap JPU ADMIT CARD download kar payenge apne phone ya computer me.
- iska ek print jarur karwa len.
|Course||Admit Card Status|
|JP University BA (1st, 2nd, 3rd Year) Admit Card 2019||Available Soon|
|Jai Prakash University BSC (Part-I, II, III) Hall Ticket 2019||Available Soon|
|JPU BCOM (1st, 2nd, 3rd Year) Admit Card 2019||Available Soon|
JP University Admit Card 2019: Details Available
- Examination date
- Examination center
- Candidate Signature
- Subject paper name
- Roll No. of the candidate
- Code of the subject paper
- Day of the examination
|Jai Prakash University was established in the year of 1990 to serve the needs of higher and quality education for the people of Saran commisionary. It is situated in the outskirts of Chapra city covering an estimated area of 280 acres. The university offers courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels in most of the subjects. The university comprises of 21 constituent and 12 affiliated colleges situated in the districts of Chapra, Siwan, and Gopalganj. Other than this, the university also comprises of 16 affiliated B. Ed. Colleges, an engineering college namely Loknayak Jai Prakash Engineering College, and a recently proposed medical college.|
- Notification cum Posting of the Assistant Professor in Botany recruited through BPSC Advt. No. 67/2014.
- Final Results for Guest Faculty in the subject of : – 1. Political Science 2. History 3. Hindi 4. Geography and 5. Psychology in J. P. University. (Advt. No. JPU/PTT-01/2018).
- Letter for providing employee details for payement of Salary through CFMS. 1. Letter, 2. Annexure 2A, 2B, KYP & Employee details.
- Online Application for Admission into 3 year degree course (Session – 2019-2022).
- Programme for TDC-Part-I special examination-2019_Honours.
- Programme for TDC-Part-I special examination-2019_Subsidiary/General.
- Programme for PG Second Semester (2016-18) and Fourth Semester (2015-17) Examination-2017.
- Merit List of students for admission to P. G. Sem-I (2017-2019).
- Congratulations to the candidates selected for the post of Assistant Professor in commerce through BPSC vide Advt. no.73/2014.
- Verification letter for the candidates selected for the post of Assistant Professor in commerce through BPSC vide Advt. no.73/2014.
These Constituent Colleges are:-
In Chapra (Saran) District.
- Rajendra College, Chapra (Saran)
- Jagdam College, Chapra (Saran)
- Jai Prakash Mahila College, Chapra (Saran)
- Ramjaipal College, Chapra (Saran)
- Ganga Singh College, Chapra (Saran)
- P. C. Vigyan College, Chapra (Saran)
- Jaglal Choudhary College, Chapra (Saran)
- Y. N. College, Dighwara, (Saran)
- Nandalal Singh College, Daudpur Jaitpur (Saran)
- P. N. College, Parsa, (Saran)
- H. R. College, Amnour, (Saran)
In Siwan District
- D.A.V.College, Siwan
- Vidya Bhawan Mahila College, Siwan
- Raja Singh College, Siwan
- R.B.G.R.College, Maharajganj, (Siwan)
- Narayan College, Goriyakothi, (Siwan)
- H. R. College, Mairwa, (Siwan)
In Gopalganj District
- Kamla Rai College, Gopalganj
- Mahendra Mahila College, Gopalganj
- Gopeshwar College, Hathwa, (Gopalganj)
- Bhola Prasad Singh College, Bhore, (Gopalganj)
The Affiliated Colleges are :-
- P.R. College, Sonpur, Saran. (Deficit Grant)
- Z.A. Islamia College, Siwan. (Deficit Grant and Minority College)
- Dr.P.N.Singh Degree College, Chapra.
- B.D.S.M. Mahila College, Salempur, Chapra.
- Lok Mahavidyalaya,Hafizpur Baniapur (Saran).
- Deoraha Baba Shridhar Das Degree College, Kadna Garkha (Saran).
- Daroga Pd.Rai Degree College, Siwan.
- Mazhrul Haque Degree College, Tarwara (Siwan).
- Desh Ratan Rajaendra Prasad Degree College, Ziradai (Siwan).
- Shri Mahendra Das Degree College, Mathia Nechua, Jalalpur (Gopalganj)
- Mata Rojhni Devi Chhathu Ram Degree College, Mairwa (Siwan)
The Proposed Professional Colleges are :-
- Ganga Singh Law College, Chapra
- Siwan Engineering & Technical Institute, Siwan
- Gorakh Singh B. Ed. College, Maharajganj
- Solanki Teachers Training College, Chapra
- A. Y. T. Teachers Training College, Vill-Sariya, P.O.+P.S. – Guthni (Siwan)
- Baikunth Teachers Training College, Vill-Amlouri (Siwan)
- S. R. Teachers Training College, Line Bazar, Mirganj (Gopalganj)
- Govt. Teacher Training College, Dhai Akhar Bhawan, Near Bus Stand, Chapra
- Mathura Singh Teachers Training College, Jalalpur, Khalpura, Saran
- Prakash B. Ed. Teacher Training College, Chetan Chapra, N.H. 101, Saran
- Basudeo Singh Memorial B.Ed. College, Mashrak, Saran, Bihar.
- Rajendra Kishori B.Ed. College, Sughari, Bhagwanpur, Siwan.
V.C. / Registrar
Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya,
Rahul Sankrityan Nagar,
Near Parwati Ashram (Chota Telpa),
Chapra – 841301,
Fax No:-  – 232607
E-Mail:- [email protected]
Phone No. :-  – 233121
Fax No. :-  – 233507
E-Mail:- [email protected]