Hello Friends, Magadh University (MU) UG Admission 1st Merit List 2020 aap download kar sakte hain niche ke link se kafi aasaan se iske official site se.
bahut saare students MU FIRST MERIT LIST 2020 ki khoj google par kar rahe hain aur aaj ke is article me aap sabhi ko iska merit list download karne ka sabe aasaan tarika main niche batane jaa raha hun.
LATEST UPDATE ON 26 Sept 2020
UG Merit-1 has been released. UG Merit-1 Cutoff.
Applicants need to download and submit the offer letter for only for that preferred college/course. अभ्यर्थी को केवल वही ऑफर लेटर डाउनलोड कर उस कॉलेज मे जमा करना है जिस कॉलेज / कोर्स में वह प्रवेश लेना चाहता/चाहती है |
MU 1st merit list has been published. You can take admission up to 3td Oct 2020.
Magadh University (MU) me UG Admission ke liye first merit list jaari hona hai aur yahi karan hai ki students iske merit list ka wait kar rahe hain taki iske aa jane ke baad ve apne college me jakar apna admission le saken.
LATEST UPDATE ON 8 AUGUST: All applicant who have missed to mention their eligibility subject marks at the time of filling up the online admission application form initially are requested to edit the same by logging in to their student portal account from 11.00 A.M onwards of 05-08-2019 to 09-08-2019. You can also edit your personal information. However, you can not change your course, honours subjects and college preference.
आवेदक, जो ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र भरने के समय अपनी पात्रता विषय के अंकों का उल्लेख करने से चूक गए हैं, उनसे अनुरोध है कि वे अपने छात्र पोर्टल में 05-08-2019 से 09-08-2019 तक लॉग इन करकेपात्रता विषय के अंकोंको संपादित करें। आप अपनी व्यक्तिगत जानकारी भी संपादित कर सकते हैं। आप अपने पाठ्यक्रम, सम्मान विषयों और महाविद्यालयकी प्राथमिकता को बदल नहीं सकते हैं।
To yadi aap bhi Magadh University (MU) UG Admission 1st Merit List 2019 karna chahte hain to niche ke official site se aap iska merit list download kar sakte hain aur saath hi niche aap sabhi ko step by step jankari di jaa rahi hai jise follow karke aap iska merit list download kar paoge.
Admission for U.G 2019-22
The first selection (merit) list has been declared.
The admission shall be done at the colleges from 25-07-2019 to 30-07-2019.
The selected candidates have been intimated over SMS on their registered mobile numbers. Such candidates are required to login into their accounts and give their preference of college for admission from 22-07-2019 to 26-07-2019 by clicking on the below given link.
For any Support Please Contact the UMIS Support team during the office hour : 7050518537 or 7050518408
Magadh University (MU) Merit List 2020
How to Download MU 1st Merit List 2020?
- चरण 1: MU की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर लॉग ऑन करें
- चरण 2: यूजी डिग्री-I प्रवेश 2020 लिंक पर क्लिक करें।
- चरण 3: MAGADH UNIVERSITY 1ST Merit List पर क्लिक करें ।
- चरण 4: एक नई पीडीएफ फाइल खुलेगी
- चरण 5: CTRL + F पर क्लिक करें और अपनी एप्लिकेशन आईडी खोजें
|Download Merit List||Click Here|
|Download Merit List Notice||Click Here|
|Magadh University Merit List 2020||Important Dates|
|Magadh University 1st Merit List||26 Sept 2020|
|Magadh University 2nd Merit List||13 August 2019|
|Magadh University 3rd Merit List||August 2019|
Details in Magadh University Merit List 2020
- Application Id
- FULL NAME
- 10+2 Marks
- Merit List Number
- COLLEGE FOR ADMISSION
|1st Merit list par kab hoga admission||26 Sept 2020|
|1st Merit list par admission last date||30th July 2019|
Important Documents Required for Magadh University Graduation Part 1 Admission 2020
- Class XII Mark-Sheet jarui hai.
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate yadi jarurat ho.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
Gaya- 824234, Bihar (INDIA)
- Magadh University takes its name from the ancient Indian kingdom of MAGADH. The kingdom of Magadh existed in the same geographical area where the modern day states of Jharkhand and Bihar are located. In fact, the name of the state Bihar originates from the word “Vihar” that is derived from the Viharas (abode for ascetics and monks) of Magadh.
- Magadh is enriched with the stories of many a great scholars from across the world, who had come here in pursuit of spirituality and knowledge. It is the land of Lord Buddha, the Sakya prince (Gautama Siddhartha), who shunned the worldly pleasures to become a monk in search of peace, truth and salvation. Buddha roamed the forests of Magadh till he attained enlightenment under the Peepal tree at a place that is now known as Bodhgaya. Buddha gave his famous Fire Sermon here to a thousand ascetics on the Brahmayoni Hill, known as Gyashish in his time, thus Bodh Gaya came to be known as the birthplace of Buddhism. Jainism as a religion also expanded from here.According to Jain scriptures, twenty two Tirthankaras attained Nirvana in the hills of Parasnath.
- BodhGaya is in the Gaya district of Bihar and is just 16 km from Gaya town. Gaya is a holy place for Hindus. Thousands of Hindu pilgrims from all over the world come to Gaya every year to offer Pind daan (final offerings to their ancestors) and praying for their salvation.
- The place continued to attract the spiritual energies in the later centuries also, and, Finally, Islam came to Gaya with Hazrat Ata Hussain Fani, a Sufi saint of the Chishti order. It is believed that he travelled to Mecca at a very young age, and was spiritually guided by the Prophet Muhammad to go to Gaya to spread the messages of Islam. He was also a poet and a great orator, later recognized as Hazrat Ata Hussain “Gayavi”.
- The region stands on the pillars of the four major religions of the world, Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Islam and Bodhgaya is a mosaic of different cultures from all over the world. There are a number of Tibetan Exiles’ living in Bodhgaya in peaceful co-existence with the locals and people of other nationalities, including the Chinese; thus making this town a beautiful example of multi-nation, multi-culture, multi-lingual, and multi-religious people co-existing peacefully without any conflict thereby fostering the rich treasure of historical embodiment of Peace, Love, Compassion and Brotherhood.
|1.) A.M COLLEGE, GAYA||2.) A.N.S COLLEGE, NABINAGAR|
|3.) DAUDNAGAR COLLEGE, DAUDNAGAR||4.) GAYA COLLEGE, GAYA|
|5.) GAUTAM BUDDHA MAHILA COLLEGE, GAYA||6.) JAGJIWAN COLLEGE, GAYA|
|7.) K.L.S. COLLEGE, NAWADA||8.) KISHORI SINHA MAHILA COLLEGE, AURANGABAD|
|9.) KISHORI SINHA MAHILA COLLEGE, AURANGABAD||10.) R.L.S.Y. COLLEGE, AURANGABAD|
|11.) S.B.A.N COLLEGE, DARHATLLARI||12.) S.D. COLLEGE, KALER|
|13.) S.N.S. COLLEGE, TEKARI||14.) S.N.S. COLLEGE, JEHANBAD|
|15.) S.N.S COLLEGE, WARISALIGANJ||16.) S.S. COLLEGE, JEHANABAD|
|17.) S.N. SINHA COLLEGE, AURANGABAD||18.) S.M.S.G. COLLEGE, SHERGHATI|
|19.) T.S. COLLEGE, HISUA|