- 1 ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 2 How to Apply Online for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
ESIC Recruitment 2022:- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) ne different vacant posts ke liye 28th Dec 2021 ko ESIC Recruitment Notification release kiya hai. Notice ke according ESIC Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2022 ke liye online application 15th January 2022 se www.esic.nic.in par start kiya hai. Interested candidates ESIC UDC, MTS, Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Application form submit kar sakte hai. Candidates last date se pahle tak ESIC Recruitment Online Apply kar sakte hai.
Yadi aap ESIC UDC, Stenographer & MTS Recruitment 2022 Online Apply karna chahte hai, to is article ko completely read karen aapko vacancy se related detailed information mil jayegi.
Latest Update:- ESIC has started the online application for UDC, Steno, MTS Recruitment 2022. The date to apply for ESIC Vacancy is 15 January 2022 to 15 February 2022. All eligible candidates can apply before the last date. A direct link to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2022 is given in the important link section below.
ESIC Recruitment 2022
Dear Readers, Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) ke total 3,865 vacant posts ke liye 15th January 2022 se www.esic.nic.in par online application accept kar raha hai. And ESIC Recruitment Online Apply karne ka last date 15th February 2022 hai.
So, yadi aap ESIC Recruitment 2022 Online Apply karna chahte hai to is article se ESIC UDC, Steno & MTS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility, date, application fee, vacancy details, selection process, salary and How to Apply? etc. check karke online apply kar sakte hai. Apply karne ka link post ke end me available hai.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Recruitment||ESIC Recruitment 2022|
|Conducting Body||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||UDC, MTS, Stenographer|
|ESIC Online Registration||15th January to 15th February 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
ESIC UDC, MTS & Steno Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Aap niche se ESIC UDC, MTS, & Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification and other important details check kar sakte hai.
- ESIC UDC Qualification:- Candidate should be a graduate or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
- ESIC MTS Qualification:- Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
- ESIC Stenographer Qualification:- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board of University.
- Skill Test Norms:- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute and Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
- UDC & Steno:- 18 to 27 Years.
- MTS:- 18 to 25 Years.
ESIC Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of the Region||UDC||Steno||MTS|
|Directorate Medial Delhi||–||09||–|
|Jammu & Kashmir||08||–||01|
|Regional Office Delhi||–||03||–|
|West Bengal and Sikkim||113||04||203|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 250/-|
|All Other Categories||Rs. 500/-|
ESIC Salary for UDC, MTS & Steno
|Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer||Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900)|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Upper Division Clerk:– Prelims, Mains, Skill Test
- Multi-Tasking Staff:– Prelims, Mains
- Stenographer:– Written Test, Skill Test
ESIC Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
Niche table se ESIC UDC, MTS & Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Important Date check karen:-
|Release of official notification for ESIC UDC, MTS & Stenographer Recruitment 2022||28.12.2021|
|Online Application Start Date||15.01.2022|
|Last Date to Online application||15.02.2022|
|Application fee submission last date||15.02.2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
How to Apply Online for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
ESIC UDC, Stenographer & MTS Recruitment 2022 Online Apply karne ke liye steps ko follow karen:-
- Step 1. Visit the official website of ESIC – https://www.esic.nic.in/
- Step 2. Click on the link “Apply Online for Recruitment to the post of UDC/MTS/Steno in ESIC” from the Recruitment section of the home page.
- Step 3. You have to complete the registration by selecting the post.
- Step 4. After that login and start filling the application form.
- Step 5. Upload the required documents by filling the application form.
- Step 6. Then the application fee has to be paid online.
- Step 7. After completing all the process submit the form, the application will be completed.
Important Links to Apply
|Apply Online Form||Click Here (Link active on 15th January 2022)|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Note:- ESIC UDC, Stenographer & MTS Recruitment 2022 Online Apply karne se pahle vacancy notification completely read karen.